This section is referred to in the Spanish
dispatch of Prabhu Jai Balai of 17th January.
The early part of this section discusses the manifestation and glories
of 'Sri Sri Prema Dhama Deva Stotram.' This is covered in the latter
part of the article 'The
Fire Bed of Separation' posted by Sripad Bhakti Sudhir Goswami
Maharaj on his 'Daily Darshan'
website, 18th January 2003.
- Sripad Keshava Maharaj commented about two things in particular:
on seeing Srila Guru Maharaj's composition of Sri Sri Prema Dhama
Deva Stotram he said it is impossible to compete with Srila Sridhar
Maharaj; and on seeing the Temple Srila Guru Maharaj made, Sri Chaitanya
Saraswat Math, he said that no one can imitate this and no one compete
with Srila Sridhar Maharaj.
- About the Brahma Gayatri, even Bhaktivinoda Thakur did not give
the meaning, but Srila Guru Maharaj gave clear meanings. I gave some
objection, that no one had explained this before, but you are explaining
Brahma Gayatri and it will become known by the public.
- Srila Guru Maharaj said that if he would not do it, then no one
would do it, and that it is up to us whether we give it to the public
- Mahaprabhu always showed Radha-Dasyam. The Brahma Gayatri is the
condensed form of all Gayatri Mantrams, so it must include Radha-Dasyam.
- Srila Guru Maharaj started explaining everything widely after the
Western devotee group came here. We did not have questions because
we accepted what Srila Guru Maharaj gave. That was one kind of wealth
- Srila Govinda Maharaj then chants the 'Sri Govinda Kunda Mahatmya'
he composed recently, and reads the English translation. He proceeds
to explain further the fourth stanza of the composition.